St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney Telehealth Cancer Services
This video consultation service is for people who have a scheduled appointment with the St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney Telehealth Cancer Services. Appointments for this service must be arranged in advanced, if you have booked a telehealth video-consultation, simply click the start video call button 5 minutes before your booked appointment time.
Information for patients
- Telehealth Patient information sheet
- Telehealth Tips – Patients at home
- Telehealth Tips – Patients at GP’s or other clinicians rooms
- Telehealth – Attending your appointment via a video call
- Troubleshooting Reference
These video calls work using the Google Chrome web browser.
No special software or plugins need to be installed.
Google Chrome can be downloaded at: www.google.com/chrome.
This service is provided by Healthdirect Australia and St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney. If you have any enquiries please contact the person who made the booking for you.